Contacting other members
We provide a range of different ways for our members to interact. From sending bashful Winks or Icebreakers to chat and secure messaging. You can decide how you want to connect with people who catch your eye. We do recommend that you keep communications within the site for starters until you get to know each other better to avoid potentially revealing personal details such as email address or phone numbers.
Here are some quick tips for contacting other members of Beautifully Bigger
1. Keep it simple. A short sweet message is enough to break the ice. There is no need to go into your whole life story just yet.
2. Keep it light-hearted. Avoid anything that will potentially freak out the recipient. Talk of marriage or love are not advised for your first contact! A nice compliment is always welcome but don't go overboard.
3. Try to use good grammar and spelling and avoid childish 'text speak'. If your spelling is not great, copy and paste your message into a programme like Microsoft Word and check spelling before you send it.
4. Mention something you have in common if you see something in their profile.
5. Be patient when waiting for a reply. Don't harass someone to respond. They will reply in their own time or maybe they won't, this is simply their way of telling you they are not interested. Constantly pestering them is not going to make them want to reply. Move on.